Akai MPC 1000 w/ XLCD STORM TROOPER / SNOW FROST EDITION with XL Large LCD Screen Custom From MPCstuff.com (This is an MPCstuff.com refurbished unit, not brand new. Since the unit is all new outer parts it appears brand new)
- - 1000 XLCD Large LCD Screen Kit in Blue
- - JJOS128 Operating System
- - White Painted MPC1000 Full Metal Casing (not a skin)
- - White Painted Side Panels
- - All White Custom Painted Knobs and Buttons
- - White Thick Fat Pads
- - Bright Blue LED bulbs
- - 128MB Upgraded Sample Ram
- - 1GB Compact Flash Card
- - Dust Cover
Warranty: 90 Day Parts and Labor Warranty from MPCstuff.com (Refurbished Used Units)
PRODUCTION POWER TO THE PEOPLE
MPC1000 inherits all of the essential MPC features such as 32-voice stereo sampling, 64-track sequencing, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, fitting all the production capability into a compact, affordable package. 16MB of on-board memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB (comes free). You can save your work to a Standard Compact Flash Card (up to 2GB). A preloaded CF card with popular Akai Pro samples is included to get you going.
When connected to a Mac or PC via its built-in USB port, you can simply drag and drop data between the computer and MPC1000's CF card. MPC1000 is small, rugged and incredibly portable for an easy fit into a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
* Pattern-based and linear 64-track sequencer with 32 MIDI channels * 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM * Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive programming * 16-level pad function maps one sound to all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad * Two Q-link sliders for real-time performance control * Built-in Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class) * Standard WAV files samples and MIDI-file sequences * Analog and digital I/Os, headphone output and two MIDI In/Out * Internal sounds in flash * Four-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad * Four-pole filters (two two-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices * Two on-board effects processors plus main-output effect processor, all which can be used simultaneously * Outputs can be re-sampled
Please contact us if you have questions about pricing or other options available with this purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: All units (complete MPC/MPD/APC/Maschine units) are subject to a build lead time (this includes, but is not limited to, customization and testing.) All units have a 90 day parts and labor warranty. If any manufacturing/build issues arise with the unit during this time period the unit will be repaired free of charge. We do not accept returns on any full units. Units are non-refundable.