Get your hands on one of the most unqiue Akai MPCs ever made. The MPCstuff Steampunk Patina Rat Rod Edition Renaissance.
This is a complete used custom patina painted (not a skin) Akai MPC Renaissnace. All labels are painted on the unit. It was originally custom built for the owner of MPCstuff.com and is a one off custom, 1 of 1.
It features a rat rod look custom finish, along with black wood side panels, thick fat black pads, and all black accents on the unit. This unit has been used lightly and will include software CDs.
The instrument for music production.
Fusing Akai Professional's legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is the unrivaled instrument for music production. The new flagship MPC is a fully integrated hardware/software system: MPC Renaissance allows you to create using classic hardware controls and an integrated pop-up display, while its exclusive MPC Software empowers you with unprecedented, expandable production capabilities on your Mac or PC.
Legendary MPC Sound
Designed in collaboration with producers and artists from around the world, MPC Renaissance maintains the beloved workflow and layout of classic MPCs. MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, classic transport controls and other traditional MPC functions are all included. MPC Renaissance houses decades of iconic production innovation. Its exclusive Vintage Mode and built-in audio interface give you instant access to MPCs of the past. Choose from MPC3000, MPC60, SP1200 Ring, and more. In addition, the analog output circuitry in MPC Renaissance is identical to the classic MPC3000.
MPC Software Included
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks- more than any other MPC ever-the included MPC Software delivers a massive 9GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and four MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
It's All In The Bank
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments. The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. It's included with MPC Renaissance. You also get three additional MPC Expansions: The 809 for punchy analog drums, The Wub for electronic dance music, and The Noise for 8-bit oldschool vibe. Because MPC Renaissance utilizes the RAM and hard drive space of your computer, you have the ability to expand at will. Thanks to its tight integration with MPC Software, MPC Renaissance can be used with high-end features of computer DAWs and plugins.
All the Ins and Outs of Production
MPC Renaissance features 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-link controls, an adjustable backlit LCD screen, and a full array of inputs and outputs for easy connection in any studio. A two-port USB hub is built-in along with two five-pin MIDI ins and four MIDI outs, stereo ¼" out, stereo assignable mix ¼" out, and S/PDIF in and out. Plus, you get both a â…›" headphone output and a ¼" headphone output. A dedicated switchable phono/line in is also onboard, so you can connect a turntable directly and grab samples straight from your vinyl. MPC Renaissance also features dual balanced XLR Combo inputs with phantom power.
The Power to Produce
No other tool on the planet has all the things producers demand with the industry-leading feel that they expect from Akai Pro. MPC Renaissance is the instrument you've been waiting for, the most powerful MPC ever.
- See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpcrenaissance#sthash.MRMywryd.dpuf
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Dimensions: 19.75" x 12.9" x 2.75" (4.9" at max display angle)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Power Supply: External, 12V, 2A
- Power Requirement: 24W Max
- Footswitches: 2
- USB Hub: 2 Port
- MIDI I/O interface: 2 In / 4 Out
- Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks per sequence: 128
- Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8
- Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- Polyphony: 128
- Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
- Number of programs: 128
- Memory capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, RTAS, AU (Mac Only)
- Word lengths supported: 32 and 64-bit
- Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- Instrument Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
Audio and MIDI I/O
- Sample Rates Up to 24 bit / 96 kHz Zero-latency hardware monitoring via adjustment knob
- Record input (L and R): XLR/ 1/4-inch Combo x 2 balanced -40dBu, input impedance 11k ohms; RCA with PHONO preamp
- Max. Input level: +10dBu
- Digital Input: 24-bit RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- 4 Audio Outputs: 1/4-inch phone x 4 balanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms
- Max. output level: +18dBu
- Phones output: 1/4-inch stereo phone x 1, 200mW / 100 ohms; 1/8-inch stereo phone x 1, 200mW / 100 ohms
- Digital output: 24-bit RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 2
- MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 4
- Footswitches: 1/4-inch x 2
- Standard accessories: Power cable, Operator's manual
- See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpcrenaissance#specs
PLEASE NOTE: All units (complete MPC/MPD/APC/Maschine units) are subject to a build lead time (this includes, but is not limited to, customization and testing.) All units have a 90 day parts and labor warranty. If any manufacturing/build issues arise with the unit during this time period the unit will be repaired free of charge. We do not accept returns on any full units. Units are non-refundable.