Rhythm Wolf combines a drum machine, bass synthesizer, and step sequencer into one rugged device with a fierce, 100% analog signal path.
Take the beat off the leash with fully tweakable kick, snare, open and closed hi-hat, and accent percussion sounds. Use the oscillator with selectable waveforms (sawtooth/square wave) and analog filter to create bass sequences that squelch and growl. Gate Trigger In/Out, USB MIDI, and 5-pin MIDI In/Out enable Rhythm Wolf to join your inner-circle of vintage and modern gear to integrate with hardware synthesizers, sound modules, DAWs, and more.
Into the Wild
A 32-step standalone sequencer and six custom-calibrated MPC-style pads are onboard for extensive programming and finger drumming. Mute/solo, intro/fill and sequence A/B switches give you the space to roam with complete control over your beat.
Torn into Parts
Carve out the perfect drum textures with continuously variable volume and tuning for each part. The kick drum attack and decay are adjustable for transients that hang, bang, and crush. Snare and open hi-hat also feature decay controls for unique sound design while the adjustable accent percussion can be modulated to click, punch, knock, "shush" and more.
The Face of Bass
Make menacing basslines with a tweakable, onboard bass synth. Envelope, filter and waveform controls let you design low-end that goes from liquid-smooth to bone-crushing and everywhere in between. Filter Resonance and Cutoff add distinction and movement to live or studio performances, while the step-sequencer keys let you program parts across a 3-octave scale.
Rhythm Wolf mates with your collection of synths that support Gate Triggers to create exclusive sonic offspring. Use it with supported homebrew hardware, classics or modern machines and infuse Rhythm Wolf DNA into all of your creations.
Let it Howl
Get your hands dirty with a custom noise, grit and distortion effect completely unique to this breed of instrument. The Howl knob lets you mangle the music into all-new textures, transitions and progressions that snarl, bark and howl. Use it as an effect or a part of your signature sound that stands alone on the food chain.
- 5-Pin MIDI Out/Thru
- USB MIDI
- 1⁄8-inch Gate Trigger Out
- 1⁄4-inch Bass Synth Out
- 1⁄4-inch Balanced Main Out / Headphone Out
- 5-Pin MIDI In
- USB MIDI
- 1⁄8-inch Gate Trigger In
- DC power In
- 5-voice analog drum machine and bass synthesizer that bites back
- Unleash analog beats with kick, snare, open and closed hi-hat, and variable accent percussion
- Bass synth with selectable waveforms for fierce, growling bass lines
- Onboard 32-step sequencer with classic drum machine workflow
- Six custom-calibrated MPC-style pads for sequencing and finger drumming
- Gate Trigger In/Out, MIDI In/Out, and USB MIDI for syncing with analog gear, digital hardware, and DAWs
- Custom "Howl" distortion effect for overdriven sounds that scream
- Dedicated knobs for dynamic amplitude control and tuning drum sounds
- Independent audio outputs for drum and bass synthesizers
PLEASE NOTE: All units (complete MPC/MPD/APC/Maschine units) are subject to a build lead time (this includes, but is not limited to, customization and testing.) All units have a 90 day parts and labor warranty. If any manufacturing/build issues arise with the unit during this time period the unit will be repaired free of charge. We do not accept returns on any full units. Units are non-refundable.